January 16, 2011

New Life In 2011

In this year, no more secondary school life for me.

I have to face my future,

Is the time to make a choice for my future.



At 6 Jan, I was back to single.

I hope she will find one more are more suitable for her than me.




Now I was working at Sunway City Berhad,

I'm glad for I can work at there,

I working at Customer Account Relation department as a assistant,

I learn a lot of things from them,

I remember that first day I work,

I feel very regret to choose this job,

Because they are very cool to me,

I regret that why I didn't choose that Accounting Firm that job,

But from now on, I won't regret any more. ^^

Because they are very kind.



Now I taking my driving lesson,

I hope I can get 42/50 correct in my Undang test >_


***END